Kids gain focus, confidence, and respect in a fun, positive setting
A great way to exercise, relieve stress, and gain confidence
3 and 4 year olds develop coordination in a fun, safe environment
Spend quality time together in an activity both parents and kids enjoys
After School Program
Transported after school martial arts program for the Worcester area.
Martial Arts in the Worcester, MA area
Welcome to Hanmi Tae Kwon Do, the leading provider of martial arts classes in Worcester, MA. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including
- Kids Martial Arts Classes – Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes – Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Little Dragons Classes – Preschoolers and kindergarteners burn off excess energy while gaining greater focus and self-control
- Family Classes – Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
- After School Program – Our exclusive program provides safe transportation from local schools to our Martial arts school, where children enjoy a fun-filled afternoon of classes and structured time.
Choose Hanmi Tae Kwon Do Center
Hanmi Tae Kwon Do Center is recognized as one of the best martial arts organizations in Massachusetts, for the quality of instruction and our clean and safe facility. Hanmi Tae Kwon Do Center was voted BEST MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL three years running by Worcester Magazine Readers!
We guarantee that learning martial arts at Hanmi Tae Kwon Do will be a rewarding activity with benefits to last a lifetime.
How does Hanmi Tae Kwon Do Center stack up?
Over 35 years of experience
Hanmi Tae Kwon Do Center has taught the benefits of martial arts training to thousands of children and adults throughout Worcester County for the past 22 years. Grand Master Karen Brown is one of only 14 women in the world who hold the rank of Grandmaster in Tae Kwon Do. Our martial arts school is the only one in the area taught by a family of Black Belts. Grandmaster Brown and her four children work together every day to make a positive impact on their community through tae kwon do.
A Positive Learning Environment
One of our parents said it best: We love this family they put their hearts and souls into teaching my children the benefits of Tae Kwon Do. They are always up beat and truly care about everyone here, we are so happy to be a part of this Tae Kwon Do Family.
Flexible Class Times
We realize that today’s families have busy schedules, and adding something new may be challenging. That’s why we’ve designed our schedule with flexible class times in order to accommodate as many people’s schedules as possible. Unlike other activities, you don’t have to come to class at the same day and time each week.
Special Events Throughout The Year
In addition to our regular classes we host numerous events for our students, including our Halloween party, holiday event, family picnics, movie nights, Heart of Massachusetts tournament, and more. The key to every event is that our students and families have fun with their Tae Kwon Do Family.
Personal Attention For Every Student
We know the impact a good teacher can have on a student. Our instructors are patient and enthusiastic, and teach with a perfect blend of discipline and fun. Our instructors are dedicated to helping every student become the best that they can be.
Clean and Safe Facility
We take pride in our School and work hard to provide a clean and safe place for families to learn Tae Kwon Do.
About Grandmaster Brown
Grandmaster Karen A. Brown is one of only 14 women in the world to achieve the rank of Grandmaster and has been training in Tae kwon do for over 40 years, having owned and operated her own martial school for over 22 years.
- Competed and holds medals from all over the United States and Canada, including being a 2-time National gold medalist in Sparring and silver medalist in Forms
- Grandmaster Brown and her family donate time to teach the Hanmi Tae Kwon Do Bully Prevention Program in the schools throughout Worcester County.
- She raised her 4 children with the values she learned from Tae Kwon Do training. Currently, they are all instructors at Hanmi Tae Kwon Do, working together every day to share their love of Tae Kwon Do and the values that derive from training at Hanmi Tae Kwon Do.
- Instructors at Hanmi Tae Kwon Do are made up of graduates of WPI, Assumption, and Worcester State College with degrees and training in child development, speech pathology, and physiology.